This Policy applies to customer information we collect through our websites and all web-related activities.
We collect your information from the following sources:
- Information you give us, such as during transactions, customer service operations, surveys, and website registrations;
- Information from other sources, such as companies that help us to create and maintain our records, and
- Information automatically collected when you visit or use our websites, such as via cookies and device information.
XPL, LLC will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone, ever.
There may be times when we will disclose your information, such as:
- We may use your information internally to determine whether to offer you additional products and services.
- We may use your information to deliver core business functions, including order or service fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety and legal functions.
- We may combine all the information we collect.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties under the following limited circumstances:
- service providers or suppliers that help with our business operations or joint products.
- with your consent, or
- when otherwise required by law.
- You may contact us any of several ways:
- Physical address: 745 Atlantic Avenue, 8th Floor, Boston, MA 02111
- Phone number: 617-535-9705
- Email: info@2XPL.com